2001 International DriveGet Directions
McLean, Virginia 22102
Upcoming Sales & Events
Salvatore Ferragamo's Runway Shoe Collection Event
4/17/2015 - 4/19/2015
Mother's Day Brunch at Lebanese TavernaAll Sales
5/10/2015 - 5/10/2015
Date Posted: 4/3/2015
A Pea in the Pod is looking to fill a few part-time associate positions at the Tysons Galleria location.
Date Posted: 2/23/2015
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sale performance
After closing a sales, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction
Keen interest in fashion industry and market trends
Build and maintain repeat clientele and ensure staff maintains constant client communication using the client books
Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
Properly execute all relevant register functions
Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives
Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
Ensure image and grooming standards are professional & reflective of brand image which are adhere to all times
Knowledge and Skills Required: 1-2+ years sales experience required Associates degree preferred but not required Keen sense of current fashion and trends and fashion sensibility
Date Posted: 2/19/2015
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Meet sales goals
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sales performance
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sale and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring elevated level of service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Assist manager in developing events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books
- Ensure associates are following up with clients on a weekly basis (thank you’s, phone calls, emails)
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1-2 years management experience in a luxury good environment
- A keen sense of current fashion trends
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Energetic and friendly individuals needed to provide outstanding service for a large retail center. The ideal Guest Services Host is an individual who has a passion for providing an exceptional experience to mall guests. Guest Services Hosts serve as experts and the primary resource for guests seeking information about the mall and surrounding attractions. Starting wage $13 per hour.
Must have superior customer service skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to stay focused on goals during downtime. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must!
We are looking for people who:
- Have an outgoing, upbeat, and friendly personality.
- Are comfortable engaging mall guests.
- Can easily decipher which services are most appropriate to offer mall guests.
- Take pride and ownership of the success of the Guest Services team.
- Have a strong knowledge of the mall and local community, including modes of transportation, dining, lodging, and attractions.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with various needs.
- Are able to easily switch from one priority to another.
- Are able to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Are proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Are punctual and dependable with a good attendance record.
- Are proficient on basic Microsoft Office applications, iOS (smartphone) applications, and Internet.
- Have a flexible schedule with availability on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Have sufficient mobility to navigate a large retail complex without assistance for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Have prior retail or hospitality experience (preferred).
- Bilingual skills in Spanish are a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in response to this ad. Be certain to reference "Position ID SDJNW653" in the subject line of your email.
Whether you are on your way to college or retirement - or somewhere in between - we invite you to become a part of our team!
Date Posted: 2/23/2015
Luxury Sales Associate for OMEGA Boutique Tysons Galleria
Ideal candidates will have luxury retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, proven retail selling and clientelling skills, able to learn about our timepieces and looking to be become a part of our team.
We offer competitive compensation that includes base pay and commission, for full time employees, a full healthcare benefits package including 401(K).
Please visit us at www.omegawatches.com
2-5 years of luxury retail experience.
Excellent selling and customer service skills.
Great communicator: spoken and written skills.
Quick learner: able to learn the technical aspects of watches and watch collections.
Passion for sales and timepieces.
Date Posted: 4/2/2015
Position: FT Sales Lead
Description: As a Tory Burch Sales Lead, you will be an expert in delivering a transformational experience through balancing ‘leader of the floor’ responsibilities, the daily coaching of other Sales Associates, and managing your own individual sales & client book. You will act as a leader in the store and are responsible for ‘holding down the fort’ when the GM & AGM are not available, which will at times include monitoring sales productivity, resolving customer or associate issues, and opening and/or closing duties.
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience
- Previous sales leadership and motivation experience
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
Date Posted: 4/1/2015
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
The Cashwrap Lead aids in the management of the retail store in strict compliance with company policies and procedures, consistent with the short and long-term interests of the Company, its employees and the local environment in which we work and live. He/she will consistently provide our customers with the highest level of service and assist the Store management team while monitoring the customer experience, driving sales and monitoring associate performance at the cashwrap. He/she must be knowledgeable of all products, promotions and company marketing initiatives.
Instill in employees the meaning and importance of customer service as Outlined in GREAT Customer Service Program by observation, feedback and role modeling exceptional service at the cashwrap. Responsible for partnering with Store Management Team to train and develop all cashiers. Inspire employees to contribute to the overall productivity of the store and lead by example. Promote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining a respectful work place. Communicate any special customer requests to management as it relates to product or service.
Assume responsibility for opening and closing registers, process all management transactions at the register and drive sales at the Point of Sale. Ensure cash handling is secure at all times and security guidelines are followed when processing transactions. Be a partner to the Store Management team in monitoring associates at the cashwrap and provide feedback to the associate when needed. Be the first Point of Contact in handling customer returns and difficult transactions and be empowered to create a positive customer experience. Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions and concerns. Ensures the cash wrap is organized and efficiently operated at all times.
Ensure company policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly. Assist the Store manager in achieving the fiscal business plan by daily monitoring and execution of sales and productivity plans.
Proficient in Microsoft Applications Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization. Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver Knowledgeable in current trends Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving abilities Excellent team-building and organizational skills Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment Exceptional attention to detail Excellent customer service skills Physical ability to stand for extended periods Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed Valid Driver's License. Education & Experience:Education: High School, Required
Work Experience: Years of Experience, 02-04, Required
Date Posted: 3/9/2015
Sales Associate, UGG Australia
The Retail Store Sales Associate will provide a complete shopping experience for customers, involving product knowledge and environmental involvement.
Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests. Find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store.
Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
Understand and effectively communicate the return policy.
Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork.
Apply the above standards to all phone inquiries.
Merchandising and Maintenance:
Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers.
All merchandise must be neat sized should from smallest to largest as outlined in the Visual Standards Binder.
Featured merchandise should be prominently displayed in each section.
Maintain store image by adhering to the dress code as outlined in the Policy & Procedures Binder.
Maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area.
Vacuum, sweep floors and empty all trash each day if required.
Clean employee break area each day.
Report to work on time or notify in advance if absent or late.
Operate the cash register; it should be each employee's goal to use the register without error and to be consistently accurate in money handling.
Practice security measures that help prevent theft; understand the procedures for handling shoplifters.
Practice safety consciousness at all times.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to deal with problem situations in a professional manner
Problem solving abilities
Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales reps, customers, and co-workers. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Valid Drivers License
Education & Experience:
Education: High School
Experience: 1-3 years
Please apply at http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25788&siteid=5196&AReq=3775BR