2001 International DriveGet Directions
McLean, Virginia 22102
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (703) 468-0089
Upcoming Sales & Events
BCBGMAXAZRIA SPRING TREND EVENT
2/25/2015 - 3/1/2015
Wildfire Valentine's Day Menu for TwoAll Sales
2/13/2015 - 2/16/2015
Date Posted: 12/2/2014
Purpose of the position
Deliver a unique shopping experience to the Bally clientele in line with the Bally Brand Strategy, in order to maximize sales and establish long-term customer relationships (Clienteling)
Duties and responsibilities
1. Achieve the individual objectives and therefore automatically contribute to the achievement of store objectives:
- “Key Performance Indicators” (KPI)
- Customer portfolio; client acquisition, loyalty and quality and quantity of information gathered
- Being pro-active in Clienteling
- Maintaining and actively reviewing your personal client book and till database
2. Supporting other Sales Consultants
3. Support of administrative teams (cashing up, inventories, etc)
4. Following the Bally guidelines of the “Bally Ceremonies”:
- Sales and service guidelines
- “Being a host and ambassador”
5. Ongoing control of the appearance of the store and products presented (windows & counters)
6. Product and Brand knowledge
7. Knowing rules and regulations
8. Participation in the daily running of the store:
- Building and maintenance of windows and counters
- Visual Merchandising
- Replenishment and maintenance of presented products
- Controlling the cleanliness of the store
- Quality of the window, counters and furniture presentation
- Comply with all company fire, health & safety regulations
- Contribute towards a safe working environment by reporting any maintenance or repairs required to management
9. Active participation:
- At Team meetings (making suggestions, proposals, etc.)
- At customer incidents (new products, defects observed, etc.)
- In regular and year-end inventories
- Abide by all security checks and procedures
10. Complying with the attendance and training schedules
- Actively participate and implement all Company Trainings
11. Personal standards
- Reflect the company standards of personal appearance, grooming and hygiene
- Wear the Bally uniform and dress in accordance with the company policy
- 2 years of sales experience
- Preferably Bally or another luxury brand working experience
- Previous internal sales consultant role
- Fashion market experience
- Basic IT knowledge
- Charismatic, dynamic and highly initiative
- Advanced communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented
- Confidentiality & integrity
- Mastery of Bally Clienteling
- Sales & administration versatility
Date Posted: 12/16/2014
- Utilize elevated levels of sale and client service to maximize sale performance
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keen interest in fashion industry and market trends
- Build and maintain repeat clientele and ensure staff maintains constant client communication using the client books
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
- Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional & reflective of brand image which are adhere to all times
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 1-2+ years sales experience required
- Associates degree preferred but not required
- Keen sense of current fashion and trends and fashion sensibility
Date Posted: 12/29/2014
The Henri Bendel Sales Lead is a non-management position with primary responsibilities for serving customers and selling merchandise. The Sales Lead is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus in the absence of Store Management and supporting all aspects of visual presentation and store operations including opening and closing routines.
Essential Role Responsibilities
Sales and Service:
- Lead selling and service efforts as the Customer Sales Lead during scheduled shifts.
- Leads and inspires by example; motivates associates to reach set goals.
- Develop a strong knowledge of our product’s content, features and benefits to help facilitate sales. Assist other associates to communicate these features and benefits as needed.
- Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management.
- Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards.
- Assist store management in conducting new associate onboarding and sales training.
- Ensure that staff coverage meets the needs of the business by flexing associates appropriately on the selling floor and stock room as needed.
- Partner with store management to execute action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities.
- Maintains knowledge of, adheres to, and communicates effectively to associates all company promotions, events, policies, procedures and guidelines in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Assist in meeting payroll targets b ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in the absence of SM or CM.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Maintain the visual and operational standards of the store and company at all times; perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM or CM.
- Attends product knowledge training sessions. Sales Lead Job Description 7/31/2012
- Lead consistent focus on delivering the Bendel experience.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies and store/company strategies.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Assist in resolving customer service decisions in accordance with Company policy in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Helps foster a positive and results oriented atmosphere that celebrates successes and achievements.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated sales accountability.
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of and passion for hottest fashion trends.
- Ability to understand what defines a brand.
Date Posted: 1/5/2015
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
JOE'S Jeans is an expanding new denim & lifestyle retailer based out of Los Angeles. We specialize in both Men's & Women's denim but also carry a full collection including handbags, belts, shoes, and kids' wear! JOE'S is a customer experience/customer service-oriented boutique retailer that utilizes clienteling and building relationships to promote the JOE'S Lifestyle.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of the most exciting fast-growing retailers offering growth potential for ambitious associates.
Once a member of our team you will learn what sets JOE'S apart! For motivated individuals, you will acquire in-depth knowledge of fabrics & material science and become an expert in denim fitting.
Candidates must possess excellent customer service and sales skills; the ability to execute merchandise presentation standards, maximizes sales results, and support all store operations.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with impeccable integrity that have a passion for fashion, denim and living life to the fullest in our location at Tysons Galleria.
* Fashion/ apparel /specialty retail experience required
* Knowledge of premium denim required
* Proficient in basic computer skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail oriented
* Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of fashion trends
* High school diploma or equivalent required
Please send your resume to: Tysons@joesjeans.com
Please include the words "PT SALES ASSOCIATE" in the subject line of your email.
Visit our website www.joesjeans.com
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits: Extremely competitive benefits package.
Joe’s Jeans does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Joe’s Jeans is an At-Will Employer.
Date Posted: 1/7/2015
Position: FT & -Tysons
Description: As a Tory Burch Support Associate you are a “jack of all trades”. You will flex between supporting the sales team through acting as a greeter, runner, cashier, stock support, phone answerer…whatever the call of duty requires! Sometimes you will work with the front of house team, sometimes with the back of house team, and other times directly with the GM & AGM. You will need to be a highly motivated, efficient, flexible individual who is comfortable with a fast pace and constantly changing priorities.
- 1-2 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
Date Posted: 1/7/2015
Position: FT/PT Stock
Description: As a Tory Burch Stock Associate, you will support the back-of-house by packing/unpacking shipments, organizing the stock room, and understanding & executing on core operational policies & procedures. This may include answering the phone and anything else required to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. Helping our product find a proper home & ensuring Sales Associates have easy access to it can be like a game of Tetris, so it’s important that you thrive on that challenge.
- 1-2 years of stock-related experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business
Date Posted: 12/17/2014
Position reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor.
- Supports store sales productivity and customer service through the processing of all inventory transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure that all sizes and styles are represented accurately. ? ?
- Communicate product stock level and product quality issues to the Store Manager when necessary to avoid shrink.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room at all times.
- Perform all shipping/receiving tasks in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Stock store shelves and racks when needed.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the store’s physical inventory and actively participate in resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork when interacting with coworkers, clients and management.
- Minimum of two years experience in retail environment – stock experience preferred.
- Full understanding of specialty retail
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial and sales focused.