Job Opportunity at Breitling in Tysons Galleria
Posted Fri, Mar 17
- Maintain floor coverage to support sales team in providing a luxury experience for customers. Set an example through client interactions and ensure highest level of service exists in order to meet or exceed store goals
- Partner with Boutique Manager to monitor performance goals and continually make necessary adjustments to meet or exceed goals.
- Address and successfully resolve client situations according to company standards. Escalate client issues to Boutique Manager as needed.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients
- Support sales associates in Breitling “Sales Techniques and Service” and clienteling skill development
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge to be able to communicate to both customers and the team.
- Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior and follow the Breitling dress code standards
- Support all company initiates as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling
- Take full responsibility for the boutique in the absence of the Boutique Manager
- Leading by example, ensure a positive and professional team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards
- Foster a positive working environment that encourages diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Hold coaching sessions with sales team to review performance and provide timely feedback in partnership with Boutique Manager
- Support and assist in the development of sales team to ensure achievement of company standards