Posted Thu, Oct 10
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the effective operations of the store from product, visual, brand integrity to people performance.
What you’ll do :
- Achieve personal sales targets and drive sales by overseeing sales floor operations to reach goals
- Create the customer experience while focusing on brand, operational, and leadership excellence
- Support the hiring and development of the associates team
- Motivate and inspire teams to high performance and exceptional customer service, with a strong clientele mindset
- Manage inventory and loss prevention
- Ensure proper maintenance and organization of the front and back of house
- Support performance evaluations, turnover and action plans for sales growth.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience working in fashion retail and at least three (2) years in a management position
- Exemplary selling and customer service skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong business sense
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and POS operating systems.