Assistant Store Leader
Posted Tue, Aug 20
Founded in 1993 with six sophisticated yet functional handbags, Kate Spade New York has grown into a global lifestyle brand of bags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, shoes, gifts and beyond, each thoughtfully designed for individual discovery. Today, the brand’s optimistic, feminine approach to the everyday encourages personal style and is a celebration of women who are confident with a youthful spirit. Modern, covetable design, unexpected color combinations, graphic prints and polished ease are the hallmarks of the brand.
Client & Service Expert:
- Clientele development through coaching team on proactive client outreach, and building and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- Partner with SL to develop business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer to the store.
- Ensure each associate is actively utilizing their client book in order to generate increased sales through monthly client book reviews and evaluation of their outreach.
- Ensure team is compliant with all clientele standards and thank you note program.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
Leadership Presence/Steward of Talent:
- Assist SL with the achievement of financial success through improvement of measurable results that positively impact the store performance.
- Responsible for assuming the SL role in manager’s absence.
- Lead by example with the achievement of personal sales goals.
- Educate team on sales plans, personal goals, measurable stats, is able to coach to these stats to ensure business in maximized.
- Ability to network in the community to ensure open positions are filled efficiently with little impact to the business.
- Conduct ongoing review and assessment of employee performance.