Job Opportunity at Iwc in Tysons Galleria
Posted Sun, Dec 11
- Hosting clients and other stakeholders with the ability to provide personalized customer experience
- Acknowledge selling of watches, accessories and services as main task and exceeds turnover targets set by the Boutique Manager
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside boutique environment to activate network to recruit prospects and clients
- Find ever new and creative means to exceed client’s expectations
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients from different backgrounds.
- Support these relationships through constant focus and attention on CRM. Develop and maintain client database and manage clienteling activities on a day to day basis.
- Handle customer service requests and respective processes.
- Know IWC’s history, products and partnerships as well as the watch and luxury industries.
- Deliver outstanding client service and treatment to make a clear difference vs. competition.
- Act as a brand ambassador in and out of the boutique.
- Organize and execute all operational tasks in detail and with care.
- Maintain the boutique according to global IWC visual merchandising standards.
- Be part of a boutique team and support the overall organization of the boutique with a strong team approach.
- Take on a championship role (Visual Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, CRM etc) to participate to the boutique administration and elevate the BTQ KPI.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or hospitality
- Applicants with background in Sales or Hospitality preferred
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with Video chat softwares