Job Opportunity at Johnny Was in Tysons Galleria
Posted Mon, Mar 27
The Keyholder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Keyholder will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shop keeping.
- Support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
- In the absence of any other management, they may open and close the store.
- Lead the sales team by example through sales efforts and customer service on the sales floor to increase profitability.
- Follow store standards to develop and monitor clientele communication and growth.
- Fosters an environment of teamwork and collaboration as well as enthusiasm and positivity.
- Demonstrates confidence when leading the team and supervising the store. Takes initiative; has a high level of ownership and accountability for results of self and others on the team
- Evaluates performance of all team members and provides consistent and timely feedback to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager for further coaching and development of the team
- Lead the sales team by example through sales efforts and customer service on the sales floor to increase profitability. Takes ownership and commitment to delivering results; actively aware of personal and store metrics and achieves goals.
- Model and enforce dress code compliance
- Achieve personal selling goals consistently leading by example
- Ensure that customer and employee experience are prioritized over workload or tasking
- Create a warm and inviting environment where clients feel welcomed, engaged and that their business is of the utmost importance.