Luxury Sales Associate
Posted Thu, Oct 10
Luxury Sales Associate :
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Luxury Sales Associate provides an exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all essential duties to ensure an effective day-to-day operation at the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
What you’ll do :
- Offer an exceptional client experience at all times;
- Provide timely and informative product knowledge of the brand by explaining the characteristics, the advantages and the benefits of our products;
- Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise reception; labelling, merchandizing, POS operations, inventory management, etc.);
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to share upcoming promotions, arrival of new collections and increase customer loyalty;
- Always demonstrate a strong presence on the floor to ensure loss prevention;
- Ensure a strong product knowledge mindset by keeping the current, technical, functional and fashionable details of our products up-to-date;
- Promote the brand image, in each customer interaction.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a store environment
- Customer service and sales skills;
- Attitudes and professional behaviours;
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills (related to customer service);
- Good understanding to fashion trends (an asset);
- Experience in visual merchandizing (an asset).