Job Opportunity at Breitling in Tysons Galleria
Posted Fri, Mar 17
- Strive to meet or exceed store goals and personal KPI’s.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients.
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Follow the established Breitling “Sales Techniques and Service”.
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Breitling dress code standards.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from corporate and management.
- Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate.
- Partner with the team to achieve store goals.
- Serve as a positive role model and represent the brand appropriately at all times.
- Adapt to changing needs of the brand and company.
- When requested, participate in the training of new sales associates (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies, etc.)