Job Opportunity at Breitling in Tysons Galleria
Posted Thu, Nov 2
The Breitling Sales Associate, is a brand ambassador acting as a liaison between the client and the brand. Sales Associates represent Breitling and provide exceptional service from welcome to close in order to elevate the customer experience. Sales Associates are to be seen as the experts in product and service in order to exceed customer expectations and meet goals.
- Strive to meet or exceed store goals and personal KPI’s.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients.
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Follow the established Breitling “Sales Techniques and Service”.
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Breitling dress code standards.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from corporate and management.