Seasonal Boutique Assistant
Posted Fri, Sep 27
OVERVIEW: We are seeking a Team Player who represents the highest standards of the Maison to assist with providing overall assistance to all boutique staff and clients as needed.
- Inventory Control - proper handling of merchandise including movement within BTQ Tool, tagging, QC, organization, protection, cycle counts, daily counts, auditing and reconciliation/problem solving.
- POS Policy – basic understanding of POS policy to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. tax exemption form, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, sales recognition and telephone order.
- BTQ Shipping – assist as needed with the proper preparation and packaging of product for shipment.
- Merchandising Responsibilities –Adhering to visual guidelines, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
- After Sales Service – Assist associates and clients with bringing to CASS watches and jewelry for quick repairs. Perform basic quick services - strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Supply Replenishment – daily replenishment and ordering of selling floor supplies such as shopping bags, catalogues, pouches, stationery, wrapping paper, client beverages as necessary to ensure smooth operations.
- Client Services – assist selling team with running product, wrapping product for clients, client beverage service, coat check, faxing/copying forms as needs and daily kitchen clean-up/maintenance.
- Brand Ambassador to all Clients (internal/external) – both in person and via telephone. Greeting and acknowledging all in an appropriate and friendly manner.
- Assist with special projects as needed.