Isabella Eatery - Coming Soon to Tysons Galleria
ISABELLA EATERY CONCEPTS
Food and Drink Concepts
The Eatery will feature variations of five popular restaurants by Mike Isabella Concepts (MIC) alongside four brand new concepts and a Prohibition-era cocktail bar:
- Arroz: Tapas, paella and cured meats
- Graffiato: Italian restaurant with a selection of Graffiato favorites, along with paninis and thick-crust pizza
- Kapnos Marketa: Greek staples and spit-roasted meat
- Non-Fiction Coffee: Coffee shop featuring beans from artisan roasters, as well as sandwiches, soups, salads, pastries, and fresh juices
- Octagon Bar: Prohibition-era classic cocktails
- Pepita: Tacos, nachos, and quesadillas, as well as Mexican beer and classic and frozen margaritas
- Requin Raw Bar: Oysters, seafood cocktails and crabcakes, along with a selection of Champagnes and white wines
- Retro Creamery: Egg creams, floats and ice cream by the scoop
- Trim: Mediterranean small plates and grill favorites
- Yona: Japanese noodles and small plates including ramen, poke and onigiri
RESTAURATEUR OF THE YEAR
Congratulations to Chef Isabella, who was named Restaurateur of the Year at the 34th Annual RAMMY Awards Gala on June 12. Presented by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW), the gala honors the exceptional ability and accomplishments of the the region’s restaurants and foodservice community.
Isabella Eatery is more than just a dining destination for shoppers, it's an elegant and inviting space to meet for a drink, a meal or a quick bite.
In addition to existing MIC favorites like Graffiato, Yona and Pepita, guests will experience brand-new concepts ranging from MIC's first Spanish restaurant to a gourmet coffee shop, classic ice cream parlor and more.
Offering a mix of dine-in, carryout and specialty retail items, these individual restaurant spaces are joined by a centralized bar featuring an extensive list of Prohibition-era cocktails.
WE HATE FOR YOU TO SEE US THIS WAY
But we promise it will be worth it. Level III is open during construction, including Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, The Grooming Lounge and more.